Vans Carpet Cleaning

Vans Carpet Cleaning

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 11-04-2015, 01:42 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Hi, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really appreciate your feedback so
others may know the work we provide.
From the Entire Staff of Van's Carpet Cleaning

Old 12-27-2015, 07:36 AM

Van's just came over to stretch and clean my bedroom rug. I had tried another company three times and they never responded. The day I emailed Van's, Ivy called me and was very nice and set up a time to have an estimate done. The gentlemen came the next day and was very pleasant. They actually came out on the 24th and did the work. The service tech was professional in every way and did a fantastic job on both the stretching of the rug and the shampooing. Service is everything to me and this company was all about customer service. Thank you.....
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2017, 10:13 AM

I used VANs twice this year. First for my area rug and then for my two living room chairs. As usual service was great and results terrific. I would highly recommend
Old 10-27-2017, 07:39 PM

We just had Van's clean our carpets and 2 area rugs. Because we have wool area rugs, they took them to their facility to clean them. The rugs look amazing. Carpets look great too. Excellent job. Will definitely use them again.
Old 10-28-2017, 06:57 PM

Van's recently restretched our master bedroom carpet,which had 3 huge ripples. They also cleaned our carpets and tile. Ernie explained what he was going to do, sent us off to the movies while he worked. We came home, totally amazed that he moved the furniture, stretched the carpet, cleaned all carpets and tile while we relaxed with our popcorn. A month later, Our carpets and tile still look perfect. What a wonderful company!
Lynne and Ken
Old 03-08-2018, 12:25 PM

Anyone Use vans carpet cleaning recently. Most of these reviews are old, anybody have any information on them. Good or bad. I need carpet and tile cleaned. Also some carpet stretched. Thanks.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:27 PM

Terrific service
Fabulous communication
Sofa and recliner are spotless
They cleaned area rug for no extra charge
HIGHLY recommend!!!
Old 09-05-2018, 12:38 PM

I just had Van's stretch carpet, clean carpet, and clean upholstery. GREAT job! Starting with the initial visit, very professional and helpful. Even helped me decide what I didn't need to do! Appreciated the honest assessment and guidance. Thank you!
happy customer
Old 10-20-2018, 04:22 PM

Default happy customer

I want to recommend Van's Carpet Cleaning Service for both carpet and tile. A small flood discolored part of my wall-to-wall carpet while I was out of town. It was particularly noticeable because there had been a dirty door mat on top of that part of the rug. I chose Van's because they do real stream cleaning and their IICRC certification which Consumers Report recommends using when selecting a carpet cleaner.

Even before I committed to use them, Ernie came out to estimate the cost and sprayed something to start working on the stain. Now it almost all gone. I doubt anyone else would know it was ever stained. The whole carpet looks fantastic even the darker frequently walked paths into the mbr and kitchen are gone. The carpet had only been vacuumed and never professionally cleaned since we moved in almost 7 years ago so the paths were quite visable.

I was so impressed I had them clean the tiled areas especially the kitchen floor where the grout was terribly discolored. I notice the difference every time I enter the kitchen.

Even more impressive was the follow up call to check on my experience. That's a sign of a good company. So I offered to write this recommendation because I had a difficult time finding good reviews for carpet cleaners.
Great experience!
Old 02-18-2019, 04:40 PM

Default Great experience!

We recently had Van's in our home to take care of a bad stain on a bedroom carpet - not only were they professional and thorough, but because they weren't sure that they could eradicate the stain, they did not charge us!!!! Well, the stain came out, and we had them back to do the rest of our carpeted areas! Highly recommend - great quality work, pleasant and knowledgeable staff and trustworthy!