Vans Carpet Cleaning

Old 12-27-2015, 07:36 AM

Van's just came over to stretch and clean my bedroom rug. I had tried another company three times and they never responded. The day I emailed Van's, Ivy called me and was very nice and set up a time to have an estimate done. The gentlemen came the next day and was very pleasant. They actually came out on the 24th and did the work. The service tech was professional in every way and did a fantastic job on both the stretching of the rug and the shampooing. Service is everything to me and this company was all about customer service. Thank you.....
Old 10-25-2015, 01:34 PM

We have used Van's Carpet Cleaning service for both wall-to-wall carpet and area rugs. Both time they have given great results accompanied by great personal service. They treat your carpet as if it was their own.

You can't go wrong with Van's Carpet Cleaning.

Bill F.
Old 10-15-2015, 08:03 AM
Default Van's Carpet Cleaning

We called Van's on the recommendation of a local area rug store and are glad we did. Ivy is a dream to work with and Ernie is a true pleasure to have in your home. The work was done professionally and quickly. Even though there was one little mix-up when returning the wrong area rug taken out to clean, Ernie and Ivy went out of their way to bring back our rug and make us happy. A definite return customer here!
Old 10-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Default Highly recommend

We are in possession of a Chinese needlepoint done on silk that was given to my husband's parents in l938 by husband's father's brother, Uncle Richard, who was a missionary priest with the Passionist Fathers. He served in China from 1935 until he became a prisoner when China fell to communism and was imprisoned for seven years before his release. Over the years, this needlepoint (16" w x 48" long and framed) suffered what appeared to be rather severe water damage running about 15 inches from the top down. This piece had been made especially for Uncle Richard and was something that my husband has loved since he was a small boy. We contacted Vans Carpet Cleaning and they made an appointment to stop just to look at it. With no promise...Ernie took it with him and promised there would be no charge if it could not be cleaned. WELL....Ernie just brought it back to us and it looks WONDERFUL!!! I cried...my husband was speechless!! Ernie tried very hard as he knew the story. I asked him how long it took and he told us three house with Q-tips!!! The cost $149.99 plus $50.00 to preserve it to prevent any future damage. We would have paid so much more!! And we smile every day as we look at it proudly hanging!! THANK YOU VANS CARPET CLEANING!!! Marilyn and John White
Old 08-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Default Vann's Carpet

I recently hired Van’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Service to clean my living room furniture and some oriental rugs and was thrilled with their service. I was very impressed with their responsiveness and attention to every detail as well as the excellent quality of their work. Customer service is not just a marketing slogan at Van’s. They really deliver and I highly recommend them.
Joanne Thompson, The Villages, FL
Old 07-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Default Vans Carpet Cleaning

I recently had my tile floors stem cleaned and the grout revealed. They did an amazing job. My tile sparkles. They also cleaned the bedroom carpets and were able to get the pet stains out.

They are highly professional and very customer oriented. Ivy was a pleasure to deal with on the phone" I have already recommended them to some friends.
Old 06-30-2015, 01:11 PM
Default Van's Carpet Cleaning

Have to share what a great experience I had working with Van's Carpet Cleaning. I had 11 oriental area rugs cleaned including the micro seal treatment completed and was very satisfied in all areas of customer service. I would definitely recommend this company!!! Joyce Beeman
Old 06-11-2015, 05:16 PM

Van's was on time, 8:00am and did a perfect job on cleaning our carpets. Ernie explained everything he was going to do and did a better job than anyone we have hired since living in the Villages 10 years. A great company to hire.
Old 05-25-2015, 07:25 AM
Default Vans Carpet and Upholstery Outstanding

Recently had this company come in to remove some type of coating the original contractor had put on our tile. It was coming off leaving a terrible look on the floor. Vans came in, diagnosed the problem, determined the correct solution to remove the coating and did a thoroughly professional job.
Would highly recommend them. Service was excellent, price reasonable and staff was very courteous, timely and friendly.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.