Championship Course Conditions

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2021, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutmama View Post
Two actually, but not enough. Need another set of executive courses past St Catherine as well, in our opinion 🏌️*♀️
There will be a total of 5 Champ courses
Old 04-15-2021, 02:10 PM

And remember when play off site, what do think of the piece of c:;p dirty golf cart you get! That’s why it’s cheaper to live there!
Old 04-15-2021, 04:35 PM
Default Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsachs View Post
Only one championship course planned south of 44 so far.
False..
Old 04-15-2021, 05:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,047 Times in 2,738 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcar View Post
There will be a total of 5 Champ courses
So, there are 12 Championship courses north of 44. The plan is to double the amount of homes with new development south of 44 but only add 5 Championship courses, some only 18 holes. Talk about watering down the ratio of Championship golf holes to homes : (
Old 04-15-2021, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I agree Dewilson, and further.........

There are a lot of anti-developer posts on this thread in my opinion. The restaurant closed because no one wanted to rent it. It was offered for sale to the AAC for a very reasonable price. (The AAC not the CDD)...because a group had sued the developer and won control of that area. The AAC didn't buy the property.

I thought the original suit giving control to the AAC in that area was at least part a power play by a lot of people then in the POA. THAT WAS MY OPINION.

I still "feel" the drum beats on this thread from people who in my opinion are anti-developer and probably anti-capitalism and maybe jealous of financial success. THAT is MY OPINION.

I myself have been satisfied, actually more than satisfied living in The Villages and often think the form of government here, the CDD, is more effective than that of similar and even larger municipalities. I do not sell real estate, and have never sold real estate and do not know any Morses, other than meeting once in person the half brother who lives in our village. My name is Grace Helene Gantner and you can friend me on Facebook to peek at my real life.

I am a satisfied customer. I just read things and wonder about stuff.

The Villages does not need my support. They are extremely successful at selling houses and re-selling houses. The homes near the closed Hacienda Country Club are selling well and quickly and for a lot more money than people paid for them. Just watch the market like I enjoy doing.
GracieGirl- do you golf? Because this thread started off with a discussion of Hacienda golf course condition. I haven’t played there recently but agree with post that said Champ courses in TV are overpriced and in poor condition for the price charged. The only two in decent condition (in my opinion) now are Glenview and Lopez. Hmmm? Both in north end of TV.
Old 04-15-2021, 07:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,563 Times in 509 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsachs View Post
Only one championship course planned south of 44 so far.
Really think so? Do not bet anyone money on that assumption.

Tags
golf, half, so-called, anymore, club

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.