Championship Golf

Closed Thread
Old 10-25-2020, 07:34 PM

They tell you to enjoy the game but the pin placements are on a hill, the results, 3 or 4 missed putts just 5 feet away.
Most of us women have no clue as to what a gimme is and need to hear the ball hit the bottom of the cup..
Seen many Villagers hovering over the ball 30 seconds just to hit the damn ball...
Old 10-25-2020, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going My Way View Post
They tell you to enjoy the game but the pin placements are on a hill, the results, 3 or 4 missed putts just 5 feet away.
Most of us women have no clue as to what a gimme is and need to hear the ball hit the bottom of the cup..
Seen many Villagers hovering over the ball 30 seconds just to hit the damn ball...
I like hearing the ball drop also. Even if one in the group says “good by me”. I putt it out. It’s the only way to really track your score.
Old 10-25-2020, 09:34 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,211 Times in 350 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I am very well aware of when the current rates end, the question was does anyone know when the new rates will be made available? I check on golfthevillages.com almost daily. I want to know the new rates, both for residents and priority, so I can do the subsequent calculations and determine if my wife and I should bit the bullet and become priority members based on our anticipated pro forma number of rounds during 2021.
I have found that if you're not a priority member you will be shut out of tee times on championship courses... definitely in the morning (not sure about the afternoon). As the snowbirds return, this will be a bigger problem. Plus, I enjoy playing and then going to the priority pools.
I've heard if you play 2x a week priority is worth it.
I can tell you I won't give up Priority membership. I don't want to get shut out on championship courses.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:05 AM
Veteran member

We are retired, lots of time, pace of play is no problem.
Closed Thread

Tags
good, condition, great, amount, god

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.