Continental CC in great condition

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2023, 04:49 AM
Veteran member
Default Continental CC in great condition

New greens are fast and true. They just installed Champion ultra dwarf greens. They are much different than anything in The Villages

Old 02-03-2023, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierPa View Post
New greens are fast and true. They just installed Champion ultra dwarf greens. They are much different than anything in The Villages
Never played that course. Is it well maintained? Interesting? Challenging???
Old 02-03-2023, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLAMPHERE View Post
Never played that course. Is it well maintained? Interesting? Challenging???
I play there a few times a year I like the layout, lots of big oak trees some water, and the sand traps are in nice shape. I like the 8:30 shotgun start, If you haven't played there it's worth the trip, and don't forget to stop in the bar after good food, Brook the bartender is great.
Old 02-04-2023, 08:59 AM

Was closed all summer for repairs/rebuild. As good as it has been for years and less $ per round. Shotgun starts. Good restaurants and located on SR 44. Also upgraded their driving rang which is another great go to spot…especially for south-end villagers.
Old 02-07-2023, 11:55 AM

[QUOTE=HoosierPa;2181713]New greens are fast and true. They just installed Champion ultra dwarf greens. They are much different than anything in The Villages - then move there. Haven’t found anything out side of The Villages that is all a round better
Old 02-07-2023, 01:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

I only played there once about five years ago. At that time, the only good thing about the course was the greens. They were better than any in The Villages. The rest of the course however was abysmal.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 02-08-2023, 05:50 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I only played there once about five years ago. At that time, the only good thing about the course was the greens. They were better than any in The Villages. The rest of the course however was abysmal.
That’s why it was renovated. Fantastic now

Closed Thread

Tags
greens, champion, dwarf, ultra, continental

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.