Go Easy On the Staff

Closed Thread
Old 08-24-2021, 08:31 AM
Default Go Easy On the Staff

In case you haven’t noticed, all courses, both championship and execs, are assigned one ambassador. They are working very hard to maintain a presence, but they can’t be in two places at once. Examples are one ambassador for two championship courses and one for three and sometimes four executive courses. I have read complaints that golfers don’t see an ambassador their entire round. This is the reason. Please be patient and considerate. They are doing the best they can. Under the circumstances, most of the courses I have played seem to be in decent shape. It would be a big help if golfers would fill their divots on the tee boxes and fix ball marks on the greens.
Old 08-24-2021, 09:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,426 Times in 3,080 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanne19335 View Post
In case you haven’t noticed, all courses, both championship and execs, are assigned one ambassador. They are working very hard to maintain a presence, but they can’t be in two places at once. Examples are one ambassador for two championship courses and one for three and sometimes four executive courses. I have read complaints that golfers don’t see an ambassador their entire round. This is the reason. Please be patient and considerate. They are doing the best they can. Under the circumstances, most of the courses I have played seem to be in decent shape. It would be a big help if golfers would fill their divots on the tee boxes and fix ball marks on the greens.
Also a big help if they abide by the rules regarding their carts on the cart path (in some areas it's not necessary, and folks with disability exemptions are, obviously, exempt).
Closed Thread

Tags
courses, ambassador, championship, golfers, circumstances

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.