Orange Blossom Hills Championship Course

Closed Thread
Old 07-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Default Orange Blossom Hills Championship Course

Please use this thread to post course conditions for Orange Blossom Hills golf course.
From time-to-time I'm going to Remove/Delete older message regarding course playing conditions. Hopefully this housekeeping will ensure users of this forum are reading about the most Current Course Playing Conditions.

Last edited by ddharrold; 06-24-2016 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:05 AM
Default Obh

Played twilight last evening. Course in good shape, greens good. Ambassadors were out doing a nice job.
Old 07-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budanddeb View Post
Played twilight last evening. Course in good shape, greens good. Ambassadors were out doing a nice job.
I can't play yet because of several medical conditions. I was an avid golfer for year's and will never give up the hope of playing again. At night we have walked onto the green at several courses and recognized how much better the condition of the courses are here in TV compared to what we were accustomed to. I stay hopeful that I will return one day. It sure is wonderful to be around such beautiful courses. The Ambassadors are wonderful assets and take their time to field our questions, we are grateful.
Closed Thread

Tags
blossom, orange, hills, conditions, post, golf, championship, thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.