Chatters Talk: Happy or Sad

Chatters Talk: Happy or Sad

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 12-28-2008, 12:30 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
At this time, there are 44 members and 52 guests online. Does anyone else find it strange that guests find TOTV interesting enough to visit and read. (More guests than members, apparently!) But they are unwilling to become members. Wonder why.

Bare....the 52 guests may indeed be members that are just not signed in....I sometimes will just hop on the site without logging in and read a few things before heading out the door. If I log in....I find I need to respond to every post....and we all know how that ends up!! LOL

Anyway...my other thought is that perhaps people (like me) leave their computers on...with a window open to TOTV and are not even home or at the computer. I don't know if there is a time frame where a guest is not counted anymore...but I know I leave the window open on TOTV even after I have logged out....my guess is that I am counted as a guest even when I am not near the computer.

Just a thought...and a guess!!

Suzy Toronto

Old 12-28-2008, 10:31 AM
Gold member

Hi, to find out the true numbers of anyone on TOTV at any time; 1 Click on Quick Links, 2. Click on Who's online 3. check the time you are clocked in at, and then check the time that other people who are "on line" have by their name.

What you will notice, or at least I have, that there can be an hour difference. I personally do not think one person would be on one thread for an hour. You can also check the other times that people have by their names, see the thread and also get an idea if they are on line or not.

Sid has been in bed with me and yet if you did search for people "on line" you would see his name.

Bright, I agree. I would also like to see those stats again. I found them interesting.

HB
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie325 View Post
If I log in....I find I need to respond to every post....and we all know how that ends up!! LOL
LOL....can you tell I have the day off today...I can't help it!! OK...I am now officially logging off to go out and enjoy this beautiful day....no work...no child...no nothing...

Except of course the laundry and the housecleaning that is calling my name....it may have to wait!!

Hope you all enjoy your day as well!!!

Suzy Toronto
Farrah Fawsett
Old 06-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Veteran member

Default Farrah Fawsett

How very very sad. Rest in peace Farrah.
You struggled thru one heck of a battle with cancer, God bless your spirit and thank you for the joy you brought to so many of us.
My prayers go out to your family and friends.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:58 PM

I am interested in obtaining the the rules for triple play card game