Crepes anyone?

Old 05-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Platinum member
Default Crepes anyone?

If you love crepes, try the fresh crepe maker stand at Brownwood Farmer's market- across from the fresh coffee stand.

They are outstanding. I had fresh strawberries, blueberries and ricota cheese in the one I ordered- $6 and absolutely yummy. Hubby had ham and melted cheese and wants to go again!. My neighbor buddy took me the second time I went and she LOVED them too. VERY nice gentleman cooks them in front of you!
We grabbed our paper plates, plastic knives and forks and found a seat in the shade among the bleachers.
That and a cup of coffee made my morning glorious.
Treat yourself next Saturday morning!
Old 05-19-2013, 06:57 PM
Send a message via ICQ to SoccerCoach

YES. . . . crepes there are excellent. Melt in your mouth great, fresh berries and cream, what else need be said.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:30 PM
Location: Philadelphia PA, North Wildwood NJ, Village of Tamarind Grove - June 2011

I tried the crepes for the first time on Saturday and it was fantastic!!!! I had ham and swiss cheese (he has three different kinds of cheese) with a little maple syrup on top. Yummmm..... Will definitely have them again.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.