Gomoho's going nowhere

Old 04-19-2014, 07:35 AM
Sage
Default Gomoho's going nowhere

I am sharing with a heavy heart that the sale of our home in The Villages and the purchase of our new home in the Blue Ridge mountains will not be a reality in our lives at this point. Everything pointed to this being the wrong move at the wrong time and I have learned at this stage of my life to go with the universe and allow things to unfold as they are supposed to.

On the bright side I am lucky to continue my relationship with you wonderful people on TOTV and the wonderful friends we have made in The Villages. Just proving once again - every cloud has a silver lining.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:51 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Sorry things did'nt work out for you. We are happy you're hanging around TV.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:54 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I'm so very sorry. I know how you were looking forward to living in the mountains (and understand completely -- my biggest complaint with Florida is that it is FLAT). However, I'm glad you're staying with us. So, welcome to staying!

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-19-2014, 08:03 AM

Flat!? You obviously haven't witnessed the rugged splendor of Florida's Howie in the Hills...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.