kids in TV

kids in TV

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 09-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Email Reported As Spam

lollypop are you trying to make suckers of all of us?

If this post is legitimate then you need to contact your district supervisor, the district, community watch, etc because posting here will not solve the puzzle.

I do know of a family who kept passing their young grand children between the parents, parents homes every 30 days to avert detection.

One clue for you would be the parents age. if young they may represent the 20% under 55 / but to ascertain if everyone is following the rule I would contact any of the above.

Old 09-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollypop View Post
Moved here 2years ago.Have kids under 5 leaving across the street. Getting no where complaining. No one seems to care about my problem. Have any ideas?
Children under five? For more than 30 days? I'm skeptical. What do your neighbors think? I've heard about a situation where kids are living temporarily with grandparents, and neighbors decided to turn a blind eye, because a single parent is in the military and got deployed. I don't think you'll get any good ideas unless you take the time to give more information.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Sage

I was accused of having my 4 YO (then 3) grandson living with me. Got a letter from VCDD telling me that I had a child under 19 living there. Um, no -- he and his mother stayed for 2 weeks while she found a new place to live and now he visits occasionally and sometimes even spends the night but I do my best to adhere to the 30-day rule although I'm sure I'll go over it but only at a day or two at a time, not 30 days at once. (I'd go crazy!)

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 09-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Sage

Waiting to hear back from OP.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Waiting to hear back from OP.
me too
Old 09-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Sage

Gracie - consider yourself kicked - did the same to myself. Think someone is trolling. First post and no mention of where they live.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomoho View Post
Think someone is trolling. First post and no mention of where they live.
Troll was my first thought. Join Date 8/16/2013. And the moderator removed inflammatory language.

But who gets their kicks from joining TOTV to cause trouble? Well, I guess we've had trolls posting before, it takes all kinds.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Sage

For what it is worth..............
Concerns about possible deed restriction violations may be provided to the Community Standards Deed Compliance Division by phone, fax, mail, electronic mail, or in person and may be made anonymously. The Community Standards Deed Compliance Division is entirely complaint driven.

1894 Laurel Manor Drive
The Villages, FL 32162

Community Standards
Phone: 352-751-3912
Fax: 352-751-6707
Old 09-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Troll was my first thought. Join Date 8/16/2013. And the moderator removed inflammatory language.

But who gets their kicks from joining TOTV to cause trouble? Well, I guess we've had trolls posting before, it takes all kinds.

Bare, you know that there are those who get kicked out only to reappear under another name but they are the same all the time; inflaming, fussing, jabbing, hurting, inciting, complaining,criticising.

Many of us can tell you all of their past names and even their current names.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:11 PM

Location: From Colonial Heights, VA- now in Village of Gilchrist 213

At first I read this topic and thought--OH HERE WE GO AGAIN--then get down to the bottom and again this post turns into-maybe someone is being sneaky? Maybe they just had a question and didn't read our thread and how it took such a spin---

I think some people on this forum either need to relax and enjoy the community in which they choose to live--or realize that there are some people out there that you can't control their opinion or sway them just to be nice! There are definitely rule breakers as far as the grandchildren limit- I have met several. I really don't care but too complain and not enforce, not sure how that works out. Do they take you to court? Sheriff show up and take the kids? Not sure.

No kids spotted in the Gilchrist neighborhood--maybe we can do a scavenger hunt and they will appear??