Snow on Long Island NY

Old 12-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Gold member
Default Snow on Long Island NY

We are back in our home in the north for the holidays. We love TV but the love of family and friends brings us back to enjoy them. I love reading about the place I miss so much-- thank you all. I even like the typos as it proves we are all human and make errors.
It is cold and grey here and it gets dark very early. if you keep writing I'll neep enjoying (hey a typo).
I was looking out the window to see if there were any deer and what to my wonndering eyes should appear? SNOW!!! That hated white stuff ( pretty the first time but a pain thereafter).
With winter here can being in TV be far behind? Enjoy paradise we'll be re-joining you in January.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Dancing Thyme

Don't feel bad, snowbird,,, its freezing here today, time to cover all the plants... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 12-06-2010, 09:09 PM

Yeah, it's freezing in The Villages. Low tonight is expected to be 27 degrees.

Luckily we do not have any snow (yet).
Old 12-07-2010, 06:03 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels View Post
Yeah, it's freezing in The Villages. Low tonight is expected to be 27 degrees.

Luckily we do not have any snow (yet).
that's going to be our high today with a wind chill factor of 14. I just love the change of seasons, that's why I am moving to the villages where for the most part they skip the bad one!!!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.