Ten years getting here was worth the wait

Old 05-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Veteran member

The reality is even better than the dream.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Sage

Greenr,

I'm thrilled for you! It's so worth the wait. Enjoy every minute.

And, to TOTV.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:44 AM
Default Our dream to be!

We're with you guys! We only came once on a preview in January 2009- had bad weather and not too many days. We knew then we loved it and this is where we wanted to be. In October 2010, my sister and her husband, whom we brought with us on that first visit, announced they were going to buy a house here. Long story short, we went along "just to see what's out there", and 3 days later, we both bought homes! Closed in January, sister is down here, but we're not quite ready yet. We're shooting for the beginning of 2012! We are coming down the end of the month for my birthday to visit our beautiful new home, so we can validate all the great things my sister has been telling us everyday! This is truly our dream and we can't wait to live it!
Old 05-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Sage

Congrats, designer! And welcome to TOTV as well!!

Bill
Old 05-10-2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrzilla View Post
My wife and I have been coming down here since 2000. Finally decided that we would seriously look this year. Parked the RV in a resort, gave ourselves several months and started looking. Found our home on the first day and we have been so happy ever since. That was February 4 and I am now in three clubs, and golfing when I can. The wife goes with a neighbor to the pool every morning and does her walking exercise. We love going for golf rides and exploring the Villages. We could not be happier.
Welcome!
It's wonderful to hear that you couldn't be happier; my husband and I feel the same way! We just feel blessed and lucky that every day we get to wake up and live in Paradise. We're both still working -- doesn't matter. At least we get to be here YEARS earlier than we ever dreamed! Glad to know you're lovin' life in The Villages, too.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.