Amazing Grace Lutheran Church

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Default Amazing Grace Lutheran Church

Amazing Grace Lutheran Church is an exciting new mission congregation meeting in Oxford. Please visit our web site at www.aglclcms.org for additional information.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Default Many Blessings to your New Church

I have very fond memories having grown up in a LCMS Church. I have been away from the Lutheran Church for years but I have always attended church. My husband and I just might consider a visit. We both believe in the real presence of Jesus in communion but we have not attended churches that practice or believe this. We feel this is an essential element of Christianity. I know I would find others at your Church that believe this. Many blessings to you and your ministry in this area.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Default Amazing Grace - Nov 2010 third year of worshipping

Have you checked out Amazing Grace at 466 & 301 yet? Nov 2010, AGLC has been worshipping for 3 yrs and has 7:45 am Traditional Liturgical; 10:00 Praise Worship. Nov. also is the start date for the new Music Minister as the former wonderful Music Minister took a job with Thrivent. For more infor 352-748-1201.

Amazing Grace is a very outreach oriented mission-active congregation.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.