Grace Tabernacle

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2014, 03:59 PM
Smile Grace Tabernacle

Let's hear from some people who have been to Grace Tabernacle.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:31 PM
Send a message via AIM to Culvers2Villages

Hi ya' Happy Man...

We have been members at Grace Tab for almost 2 years now... We love the church and the people... Most of all we love the freedom to Worship in Spirit and Truth. Pastor Terry Wilkinson is an anointed Worship Leader and truly seeks the heart of God as he leads us in Heavenly Worship... Pastor Gary Washburn is a TRUE man of God, humbled by his calling and yet preaches the Word of God in Spirit and Truth with an anointing that brings deeper revelation each and every time we hear his messages.

If you are looking for a church that is not "time-limited", but allows God's Holy Spirit to lead us as we worship the Father God, Magnify Jesus Christ and hear the Word taught with truth...... You will love Grace Tabernacle.

Hope to see you there... God Bless You
Old 04-17-2014, 03:03 PM
Sage

Because God has ministers of his grace through Jesus at Grace Tabernacle, my life has changed to one of hope, peace, joy and love. What would you give to get that? Ironically, there's nothing we can give in exchange for it. It's a kind of one-way street for blessings.
Old 04-20-2014, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culvers2Villages View Post
Hi ya' Happy Man...

We have been members at Grace Tab for almost 2 years now... We love the church and the people... Most of all we love the freedom to Worship in Spirit and Truth. Pastor Terry Wilkinson is an anointed Worship Leader and truly seeks the heart of God as he leads us in Heavenly Worship... Pastor Gary Washburn is a TRUE man of God, humbled by his calling and yet preaches the Word of God in Spirit and Truth with an anointing that brings deeper revelation each and every time we hear his messages.

If you are looking for a church that is not "time-limited", but allows God's Holy Spirit to lead us as we worship the Father God, Magnify Jesus Christ and hear the Word taught with truth...... You will love Grace Tabernacle.

Hope to see you there... God Bless You
Sounds like the kind of church I am looking for!
Old 04-20-2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post
Because God has ministers of his grace through Jesus at Grace Tabernacle, my life has changed to one of hope, peace, joy and love. What would you give to get that? Ironically, there's nothing we can give in exchange for it. It's a kind of one-way street for blessings.
Amen - what a great report!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.