Local Intercessory Prayer group accepts online requests

Closed Thread
Old 10-25-2013, 10:25 PM
Sage
Default Local Intercessory Prayer group accepts online requests

Someone asked me to pray for her today, and as there were also requests posted on totv recently, I thought I would share this website where prayer requests can be submitted. The church has a dedicated and devout team of intercessors who pray as a group and individually.

Grace Tabernacle Where Grace Happens
click prayer and submit your request
God bless us one and all.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:42 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post
Someone asked me to pray for her today, and as there were also requests posted on totv recently, I thought I would share this website where prayer requests can be submitted. The church has a dedicated and devout team of intercessors who pray as a group and individually.

Grace Tabernacle Where Grace Happens
click prayer and submit your request
God bless us one and all.
Thank You........ for taking the time to Post this Valuable Information.

Knowing there are people like you, who truly care about other people,
is refreshing.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:53 PM

Thank you. My son-in-law is having a rough time health wise at the moment.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:17 PM
Veteran member

You can also contact Silent Unity at 800-669-7729. You can call anytime, day or night. They have people praying 24/7 365 days a year.
Old 10-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post
I am unqualified to judge the merits of prayer. You either believe that it helps or you don't. Free country - your choice and I'm not going to convince anyone either way. I can only share my experience.

A year and a half ago when DW unconscious and the doctors were warning me that she might not ever be able to return home, people in a number of states let me know that they and their friends were praying for her. I kept getting emails as the word spread to folks who had never met her, but who had heard and they (and their friends) were praying for Betsy. As I would hear about each group, I would tell her - even tho she was unconscious, I thought she might find comfort.

After she was firmly on the road to recovery, I wrote a thank you to the groups that I was aware off. In it I explained that I believe that often the patient finds a great deal of comfort in not only knowing that folks are praying, but also that they care enough to take the time. I certainly know that the family is comforted by knowing so many people care.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Thank you, Kitty and Villager, for those sites. I have already used one of them for our friend on TOTV. And Bizdoc, thank you for your story.

If any of you have a person need, I am happy to put them on the very powerful prayer chain of my church in Michigan.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Sage

Prayer requests made here go first to staff who are present at the time the request is received. What if we had no prayer? :-) Lucky and blessed, we do.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.