Methodists?

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Platinum member
Default Worship times at New Covenant

Since New Covenant United Methodist Church has built their new worship center, times have changed for services.

Contemporary Services:: Sat night @ 5pm, 10 am Sunday morning in older whorship center.

Blended Service: Sunday morning 7:45, 9:15, 10:45. In new worship center
Tampa, FL

Last edited by Avista; 05-18-2013 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 05-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avista View Post
Since New Covenant United Methodist Church has built their new worship center, times have changed for services.

Contemporary Services:: Sat night @ 5pm, 10 am Sunday morning in older whorship center.

Blended Service: Sunday morning 7:45, 9:15, 10:45. In new worship center
I should check out the new worship center at New Covenant Methodist while I am here in TV. When I rented in Summerhill last October from the lanai of the patio villa, I could see and hear the workers on the roof as the new center was being constructed. Avista, thank you for posting the info.

Is it true that New Covenant is planning on opening another church near Brownwood?
Old 05-18-2013, 07:29 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
I should check out the new worship center at New Covenant Methodist while I am here in TV. When I rented in Summerhill last October from the lanai of the patio villa, I could see and hear the workers on the roof as the new center was being constructed. Avista, thank you for posting the info.

Is it true that New Covenant is planning on opening another church near Brownwood?
Yes, New Covenant has property and will be building on their South Campus in Brownwood. Both locations will be considered one church.
Tampa, FL
Old 05-18-2013, 10:48 PM
Sage

Avista, Thank you for the information. I was wondering when more denominations would start building south of 466A. New Covenant is wise in making this move (IMHO). I'm betting New Covenant will attract a lot of people south of 466A looking for a church. If I was moving to TV tomorrow, New Covenant would be on my "short list."
Old 05-18-2013, 11:24 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,308 Times in 542 Posts

The land (15 acres) was expensive but will be golf cart accessible. New covenant will be one church with a north and south campus. There is a sign on the property on 44A just one mile east of Brownwood.
Old 08-13-2013, 07:50 PM
Veteran member
Default We will Be There Soon

We visited New Covenant during our Lifestyle visit to the Villages back in June, shortly after the new worship center opened. Everyone welcomed us and treated us like family.

We closed on our home in Pinellas today, but will be part timers only for the next two years.

Once we make the final move we will be joining New Covenant.

We are currently members of a fairly large Methodist church in Georgia and like a large church, so even though we will be south of 466A we expect to attend the current location.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Platinum member
Default New Covenant Methodist at Brownwood

Every Sunday new residents meet at Lake Bradenton Rec Center at 4pm. This New Covenant South Campus is named Lake Deaton. For more info call Pastor Jim Divine 750-4529, or jdivine@newcovenantumc-fl.org
Tampa, FL
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.