prayer meeting for our country

Closed Thread
Old 07-03-2015, 12:02 PM
Sage
Default prayer meeting for our country

my daughter, a pastor's wife in montana, is having a prayer meeting at her home monday night to pray for our country. i would like to join her in prayer at 9pm with a rosary...however, it occurred to me that i would like to invite anyone of all faiths to my home earlier to listen to my daughter's lovely Christian cd and pray and meditate together while it is playing for about twenty minutes. anyone who is catholic and wants to remain for the rosary is also welcome. activists of all kinds are besieging our country and we must get active in the best way we know, by prayer and meditation for peace among us, healing of divisions, mutual respect and keeping God in our culture. please pm me for the address and we will start at seven thirty. this is not a social, no cake or
coffee...just joining in prayer for strength and trust in God.

ps. i do not have any copies of the cd and am not trying to sell them, i only have her rough draft which she did for a charity. there is always a cynic so just sayin'...

Tags
prayer, country, god, rosary, home, meeting, pray, healing, mutual, respect, active, divisions, peace, meditation, keeping, thirty, cake, coffee, trust, strength, joining, social, address, start, culture

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.