On The Ground Floor

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2008, 07:35 PM
Send a message via AIM to sipedo Send a message via Yahoo to sipedo
Default On The Ground Floor

Have you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a church? You're thinking to yourself, "what is this guy talking about?".

Some years ago I was tapped by a major denomination to be a part of a brand new church. We were bankrolled, and had a fully functional staff, and all the amenities of an established church on the day we opened, minus a building of our own. We rented space in a small storefront for our offices, and we used the local community center for our public services. It was a life changing experience for me. It was also a lot of work.

In February of this year, I got connected with New Creation Worship Center where pastor Zeph Mahadeo is the pastor. I joined the staff part time as a worship leader, and am at home helping this small church transition from a surviving church to a thriving church. There is still a lot of work to be done. We are not bankrolled by a major denomination, but we do serve a God who is able to supply all of our needs.

If you have never participated in the process of Growing God's Church, I would like to invite you to check out what is Happening at New Creation. It's not easy. It is a lot of work, but work worthwhile.

We are Full Gospel and Non-Denominational, and I hope you will take the opportunity to spread your wings and fly in a church that consistently teaches the Bible as the Word of God, and that admonishes those within the church to go outside it's four walls.

We are committed to the Great Commandment and the Great Commision.
We are not about transfer growth from other churches, however, we welcome everyone who wishes to serve God in our community. Our mission is the Great Commision. Our vision is to see our community and world changed for Jesus Christ, no matter the cost.

Do you want to get put to work for the Glory of God? New Creation may be a place that you can use your gifts.

New Creation Worship Center
11896 N. US Hwy 301 (200 feet north of CR 466 on the west side of the road)
Oxford, FL. 34484

If you have any questions, feel free to call me, Peter Dodge at 352-277-2463
or contact our church office at 352-330-0998 and we will call you back ASAP

In His Grip
Peter
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.