Southern Baptist Church?

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2013, 07:42 PM
Smile

Please try my church. Crossroad Community Church. It is a Southern Baptist church. It is on 2275 Griffin Ave Lady Lake. A few miles before Uncle Donald's Farm. The back entrance to Water Oak is across the street. We are planning to build a golf cart entrance from Water Oak to our church. We have a small membership of friendly folks. Our music is a blend of hymns and contemporary songs. We have a praise team of instruments, piano and singers. We have Bible study class of many types to choose from. Our Sunday services are 9:30 for small group Bible Study 10:45 service and Wed prayer meeting at 6:00 Our pastor is Dr Don Stanley Our Assoc Pastor and Music Director is Jim Cornell 352-430-2446 church phone Please come visit us!!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:16 AM
Default The frendliest church

If you are looking for a very friendly bible based southern Baptist church, come visit The First Baptist Church at The Villages. It's golf cart accessible. It's right behind Calumet Grove Village, entrance off Clearview Ave. We will be moving into our New Sanctuary sometime this summer (on the same property). Services are currently 8 AM, 9:30 AM and 11 AM.

After the move there will be 2 sunday services, 9 AM (traditional worship) and 11 AM ( Contemporary style).
Old 06-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to RETIREDSFW

I agree---The First Baptist Church of The Villages. The preacher is great & everybody is so friendly. My two sisters & I joined last month.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Smile Emmanuel Southern Baptist Church in Leesburg

We visited there last week Wednesday. So friendly! Right on main st. in Leesburg but we found it to be too far for us from west part of TV.
Very caring church with WEd prayer service, and lots of social activities. Sunday services have old hymns with the choir, they told us.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:55 PM

Went to the Village of Faith Baptist Church in Wildwood. Loved the music. Gaither - Southern Gospel style. Nice people and pastor.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.