Amazing Grace Lutheran Church

Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Default Amazing Grace Lutheran Church

Amazing Grace Lutheran Church is an exciting new mission congregation meeting in Oxford. Please visit our web site at www.aglclcms.org for additional information.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Default Many Blessings to your New Church

I have very fond memories having grown up in a LCMS Church. I have been away from the Lutheran Church for years but I have always attended church. My husband and I just might consider a visit. We both believe in the real presence of Jesus in communion but we have not attended churches that practice or believe this. We feel this is an essential element of Christianity. I know I would find others at your Church that believe this. Many blessings to you and your ministry in this area.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Default Amazing Grace - Nov 2010 third year of worshipping

Have you checked out Amazing Grace at 466 & 301 yet? Nov 2010, AGLC has been worshipping for 3 yrs and has 7:45 am Traditional Liturgical; 10:00 Praise Worship. Nov. also is the start date for the new Music Minister as the former wonderful Music Minister took a job with Thrivent. For more infor 352-748-1201.

Amazing Grace is a very outreach oriented mission-active congregation.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.