The Last Supper - Easter Drama

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2011, 08:14 AM
Veteran member
Default The Last Supper - Easter Drama

There will be a drama presentation of The Last Supper at the Village View Community Church this Thursday April 21. Times are 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm. I went last year and it was very well performed and I really enjoyed it. Take 27/441 towards Ocala - at the intersection where the Kangaroo gas station is on the left and the Shell is on the right (I think it's called Sun Harbor Rd) - take a left and maybe a few tenths of a mile down, the church is on the right.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:41 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp509 View Post
There will be a drama presentation of The Last Supper at the Village View Community Church this Thursday April 21. Times are 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm. I went last year and it was very well performed and I really enjoyed it. Take 27/441 towards Ocala - at the intersection where the Kangaroo gas station is on the left and the Shell is on the right (I think it's called Sun Harbor Rd) - take a left and maybe a few tenths of a mile down, the church is on the right.
We went last year as well...agreed they do a great job!!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Wishing all of my Christian friends a good Easter week and a happy Easter. Wish I could share your Easter meal. Wishing all of my Jewish friends blessings on their Passover. Wish I could share your Seder meal.

Hugs to anyone I missed.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.