Would You Like To Do A Mitzvah?

Closed Thread
Old 11-14-2015, 09:09 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp
Default Would You Like To Do A Mitzvah?

In speaking to many of my fellow Jewish Villagers, I have discovered that there are some who are looking to reconnect with Judaism after being secular for many years, but don't know how to go about it.
I would like to suggest trying Saturday services at The Chabad house in Ocala. Many people who attend do not read hebrew, so please don't let that stand in your way. The Rabbi and his wife are very accepting and non judgemental. After services you can enjoy a delicious kiddush, complete with gefilte fish, herring, cholent, kishka, and other kosher goodies.
If the trip is too much for a first step, and you would like to put on tefillin and say the Shema in the privacy of your own home, I would be glad to help. Don't worry if you don't have your old tefillin lying around, you are welcome to use mine. You would be doing me a great favor by allowing me to help you with this very important mitzvah.
Please PM me if you are interested in reconnecting with Judaism.
Shavua Tov! Have a great week!

Tags
great, tefillin, services, judaism, mitzvah, cholent, put, kishka, herring, trip, shema, goodies, kosher, step, important, allowing, interested, week, tov, shavua, reconnecting, favor, worry, glad, home

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.