You're invited to try our church

Closed Thread
Old 10-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Default You're invited to try our church

This is Pastor Zeph and I would like to extend an invitation to you to try our church, New Creation Worship Center. We are non-denominational. Full Gospel, family oriented where everyone is welcome. We worship every Sunday morning at 10 a.m. and our style is blended (some contemporary and some traditional music and songs). We also have a Wednesday night Bible Study at 6:30 p.m.

Our weekly 10 a.m. teaching is based on the scripture and is applicable for everyday living.

On October 1st, we begin a study of the book of Daniel with retired judge and Bible teacher Joe Pracht, who resides in the Villages.

In addition, we have planned a "tent revival" for October 19th thru October 26th at 7 p.m. each night. Joe Pracht will once again be our learned evangelist.

If you are looking for a church that LOVES JESUS, we extend a hearty invitation to you. Try us this coming Sunday. I believe you will find a church home where you can be ministered to, and have the opportunity to minister to others.

We are located at the northwest corner of 301 and route 466 in Oxford, just 10 minutes from anywhere in the Villages.

Pastor Zeph
Give me a call on my cell 352-553-7678
or shoot me an email newcreation2006@embarqmail.com

We are pleased to have an ad here on Talk of The Villages.

Last edited by Pastor Zeph; 10-01-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: misspelling and restating
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.