2012 club in the Villages

Closed Thread
Old 05-17-2011, 10:08 AM

Ummmm, guys, I don't think you really understand the whole concept of the 2012 stuff. It's not about the end of the world. Do your research and you will see.

When I initially learned about 2012, I thought that too, but upon much closer study, I learned it is not. But I will leave it up to the curious to dig into it. I won't spoil it for you.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canukistan View Post

Ummmm, guys, I don't think you really understand the whole concept of the 2012 stuff. It's not about the end of the world. Do your research and you will see. When I initially learned about 2012, I thought that too, but upon much closer study, I learned it is not. But I will leave it up to the curious to dig into it. I won't spoil it for you.
Oh please, educate us, and I mean that sincerely. There have been 1158 views of this thread, so I think a lot of us would like to hear more.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Oh please, educate us, and I mean that sincerely. There have been 1158 views of this thread, so I think a lot of us would like to hear more.
Nope, LOL, I couldn't, in my best conscience, give you this info on a silver platter. Only the pure in spirit, the true seekers, shall know the truth. You MUST search for the answers yourself.

Sorry
Old 05-17-2011, 08:43 PM

What will happen on Dec. 12, 2012 when the Mayan calender ends? The same thing that happens when the calender hanging on your wall ends on Dec. 31. You get a new calender.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Veteran member

Well it appears none of this will matter because tomorrow at 6:00 pm. pacific time the beginning of the end of the world will start with The Rapture.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpusX1 View Post
Well it appears none of this will matter because tomorrow at 6:00 pm. pacific time the beginning of the end of the world will start with The Rapture.
I hope I get to finish my round of golf first.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:42 PM
Sage

[QUOTE=Canukistan;354870]
Ummmm, guys, I don't think you really understand the whole concept of the 2012 stuff. [QUOTE]

I'm seeing a lot of billboards around that say the world will end Saturday, May 21, at 6 PM. So I guess it doesn't matter what is scheduled for 2012!
Old 05-21-2011, 06:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Nope, LOL, I couldn't, in my best conscience, give you this info on a silver platter. Only the pure in spirit, the true seekers, shall know the truth. You MUST search for the answers yourself.

Sorry
??

Well if P isn't pure in spirit and a true seeker, I will eat your hat.

That girl is as good as they make 'em. AND smart as a tack. Plus she has a wicked sense of humor...oh, well maybe just a little tiny iddy biddy not pure in spirit. But I just love her to pieces.

Good morning everyone! I need coffee.
Old 05-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
??

Plus she has a wicked sense of humor...oh, well maybe just a little tiny iddy biddy not pure in spirit.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:04 PM

[quote=Barefoot;355935][QUOTE=Canukistan;354870]
Ummmm, guys, I don't think you really understand the whole concept of the 2012 stuff.
Quote:

I'm seeing a lot of billboards around that say the world will end Saturday, May 21, at 6 PM. So I guess it doesn't matter what is scheduled for 2012!

Sorry still here and it's 9pm.......guess I'll have to wait to 2012 and the start of a new era. At least that's what the Mayan guide told us on our visit to some Mayan ruins in Belize in March. Not the end of the world but the end of an era and the start of a new one. I hope its an improved era...this one hasn't been too great the last several years.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:26 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Glad to see you got the popcorn I sent you............

Bill
Old 05-24-2011, 08:04 AM

[quote=momesu;356178][quote=Barefoot;355935]
Quote:
Ummmm, guys, I don't think you really understand the whole concept of the 2012 stuff.

Sorry still here and it's 9pm.......guess I'll have to wait to 2012 and the start of a new era. At least that's what the Mayan guide told us on our visit to some Mayan ruins in Belize in March. Not the end of the world but the end of an era and the start of a new one. I hope its an improved era...this one hasn't been too great the last several years.
And the prize goes to Momesu ! The Indians call it the Kali Yuga period, a nasty time that we are coming to the end of...this is their interpretation anyway, but only time will tell for sure.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCaBakah6cM&feature=related[/ame]
Old 05-24-2011, 11:43 AM
Smile

Do you think the Mayans might have transposed a number in their exit date? They and their civilization are long gone so maybe whoever translated the projected date got mixed up. Best advice is to "party hearty" until 2012. See you in January.
Irish
South Amboy, NJ
St. Louis, MO
St. Charles, MO
Lake of the Ozarks, MO

"What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about"?
Old 05-30-2011, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Rover View Post
Do you think the Mayans might have transposed a number in their exit date? They and their civilization are long gone so maybe whoever translated the projected date got mixed up. Best advice is to "party hearty" until 2012. See you in January.
Irish
Hi Irish Rover,

Well, the ending of a cycle takes a number of years, culminating in a gradual change into another cycle. It's not set in stone as it all depends on the consciousness of the people on earth. It may speed up or slow down depending on humanities evolution.

The elites have inserted Hollywood type confusion into this already confusing time and they hype it to make lots of money, produce lots of FEAR, something which they thrive and depend on to propigate their power. When we buy into that, they win and the worlds negativity gets raised, slowing down the cycle and making the new cycle take longer to get into gear.

So, 2012 is just a date, an approximation of when the world will start the new cycle, and by the way, the new cycle is a wonderful one, one of peace, tranquility, "where the lamb and the lion shall lie down together without any ire".

A "Golden Age Could Begin in 2012

"The ancient Hindus mainly used lunar calendars but also used
solar calendars. If an average lunar year equals 354.36 days, then
this would be about 5270 lunar years from the time when the Kali
Yuga started until 21 Dec 2012. This is the same year that the
Mayans predict rebirth of our planet. It is also about 5113 solar years
of 365.24 days per year, and is day number 1,867,817 into the Kali
Yuga. By either solar or lunar years, we are over 5,000 years into the
Kali Yuga and it is time for Lord Krishna's prophecy to happen
according to the ancient Hindu scriptures. Lord Krishna's Golden
Age could easily begin in 2012!"

So, refrain from buying into Hollywood's fear and money making and know that our beautiful world is not going to end, but will simply start a new phase of it's evolution, a happy, peaceful one ! Happy 2012 to everyone !

Last edited by Canukistan; 05-31-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:27 AM

Yeah...right. I'll hold my breath on that one. Maybe people who don't have a brain will get one, those who are heartless will find love and the chicken-s@%t group will find courage. I think that one's been done already!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.