Choral groups in TV

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Default Choral groups in TV

Do any of you TOTV members belong to a co-ed or female choral group? I found one December post referring to the Bell Chords...can anyone tell me more about them or any other group?

I sang with various choruses, choirs, quartets, etc., all the way through college and earned a few dollars at one point singing with a band and at a few weddings, but I haven't done anything beyond occasional Christmas caroling for years. The voice (alto) has definitely seen better days, and I'm not even sure I can read music anymore...but I would dearly love to sing with a group again.

What groups are fun and what are the requirements to participate? Would I have to be a full-time resident (several years away :'( ) or could I "sit in" when I'm in town?

Old 11-10-2010, 10:30 PM

I also will be interested in choirs. Hope to be in TV within the next 2 years.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Gold member
Default chorus in villages

suzi a friend of mine runs Bach with a beat!! Not sure if that is of interest to you but its advertised in Rec News every Thurs Great group
Old 04-28-2012, 07:11 AM
Default Choral group

Thank you for asking, as I have been wondering the same for the last couple of weeks!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.