Retired Nurses Club ??

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2007, 03:00 PM
thomas.blasko
Default Retired Nurses Club ??

I would like to know if there is a Retired Nurses Club in TV. My name is Tom Blasko, and I am the new Preparedness Planner for the Sumter County Health Department. I am also a new Villages Resident, just retiring off of active duty. I would like to set up a network of Community partners in The Villages, and I thought this would be the best place to start. There is a horrible shortage of Nursing personnel in our County, and I would just like a list of Retired Nurses who would be willing to help out in time of disaster. That is all that is required. Just your name and your preferred contact info. It would be helpful to me, for planning purposes, to know what area of the Villages you live in, but it is not required.

My e mail address is: Thomas_Blasko@doh.state.fl.us
My work phone is 352-793-2701 Ext. 301 and my work cell number is 352-303-6616.

If you leave me a message at any of these, it would be greatly appreciated. If you do not like the idea of leaving your info with a complete stranger, I understand. Thanks for your help.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Retired Nurses Club ??

I do remember reading something in the Sun about a retired nurses club meeting, so you might check TV's list of clubs or call the rec centers to see what they know.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 12-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: Retired Nurses Club ??

Our Villages Nurses Clubs meets 2nd Tuesday 12:45 at Chatham Rec Center. That means tomorrow 12/11. Hope to see you there.
Tampa, FL
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.