Clubs volunteering for the Renaissance Faire

Closed Thread
Old 09-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Default Clubs volunteering for the Renaissance Faire

We have had a few clubs inquire about participating in this years Renaissance Faire. We are holding the event at The Villages Polo Fields on Saturday and Sunday January 4th and 5th from 10:00am to 6:00pm both days.

We are accepting clubs who are interested in having a booth at our event. However, because of the nature of the event we do require that your booth be maned both days for the entire run of the faire and that your members dress in some sort of clothing that is appropriate to the Renaissance Era.

For the booths, we are looking for products that are centered around the Renaissance Timeframe or games for the kids to play (from pre-school age through high school). This is an event for The Charter School so we expect there to be many students in attendance from the school.

If you are interested, please contact me at anthony@thevillagesrenfaire.com or message me on here and I will get you more information about the event and how your club can participate in it.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.