Fans of The Beach Boys

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Default Fans of The Beach Boys

No American rock and roll band is more beloved than the Beach Boys. Their sound captured the essence of surf culture with soaring vocal harmonies and innovative musical stylings that helped define an era. Their story is truly fascinating filled with innocence, brilliance, cynicism, mental illness and intra band litigation. Through it all the music endures and, after 50+ years, Beach Boy concerts are as popular as ever. In The Villages, they are one of the most popular performers. They will be here at The Sharon for 4 shows this month.
But, while there are Village clubs celebrating the music of The Beatles, Jimmy Buffet, Doo Wop, Classic Rock ,etc. ; there is no such club for The Beach Boys. UNTIL NOW (I hope).
In the Villages Daily Sun Recreation News Section on Thurs Feb 6&13, Page 2, you will see under Club Surveys : Good Vibrations: A celebration of The Beach Boys.
Please respond to my number if you are interested.
Or you can respond to me directly here.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:25 PM

Totally interested
Old 02-07-2020, 10:34 PM
Default Re Beach Boys

I will add you to my list and let you know in a few weeks if I get enough interest and the Rec Dept will let me create the club. Thanks for your interest. Could you send me an email address so I can contact you directly. Thanks
My email is dcny730@aol.com
Old 02-08-2020, 08:00 AM

I’ve been waiting for this. Count me in
Old 02-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Veteran member

Thank you for starting this group. The first album I ever bought (even before a Beatles album) was All Summer Long. I'm in.

Tags
beach, boys, popular, villages, respond

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.