For a fun-filled Q&A look at Christmas tech toys come to La Hacienda, 1pm, January 3r

Closed Thread
Old 12-29-2019, 06:00 PM
Default For a fun-filled Q&A look at Christmas tech toys come to La Hacienda, 1pm, January 3r

The Villagers ComputerClub

For a fun-filled Q&A look at Christmas tech toys come to La Hacienda, 1pm, January 3rd.

To kick off 2020 the VCC will present a question and answer session on all the Christmas tech toys the gurus have received as well as a light-hearted commentary on gifts they are glad Santa didn’t deliver. In addition, we invite members of the audience to share their experiences with Christmas tech toys as well and pose questions about items being discussed. This promises to be an entertaining and informative session. Please plan on attending.
Our meetings are open to all Villages residents and feature a 45-minute presentation on a subject of interest, followed by a short break for refreshments, and 50-50 drawings (note that door prices will not be given out after December 31st). Afterward, we reconvene to answer questions members have asked our GURUs before the meeting started. Please visit: The VILLAGES COMPUTER CLUB Inc. - Home for more info.
Old 12-29-2019, 06:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhbear View Post
The Villagers ComputerClub

For a fun-filled Q&A look at Christmas tech toys come to La Hacienda, 1pm, January 3rd.

To kick off 2020 the VCC will present a question and answer session on all the Christmas tech toys the gurus have received as well as a light-hearted commentary on gifts they are glad Santa didn’t deliver. In addition, we invite members of the audience to share their experiences with Christmas tech toys as well and pose questions about items being discussed. This promises to be an entertaining and informative session. Please plan on attending.
Our meetings are open to all Villages residents and feature a 45-minute presentation on a subject of interest, followed by a short break for refreshments, and 50-50 drawings (note that door prices will not be given out after December 31st). Afterward, we reconvene to answer questions members have asked our GURUs before the meeting started. Please visit: The VILLAGES COMPUTER CLUB Inc. - Home for more info.
Years ago, my week was not complete without attending a session like this. Been away from that club for a number of years, but can endorse the club, the help you can get. I actually recall the first problem I had with my computer and having my question read and discussed.

Looking for a great club, this is it.
Closed Thread

Tags
christmas, tech, toys, q&a, gurus

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.