Greater Cincinnati Club meets tonight at 6:30 at Seabreeze.

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2013, 09:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Greater Cincinnati Club meets tonight at 6:30 at Seabreeze.

This will be our first time. Should I take Cincinnati Chili?

Who else will be going?

I'm so excited. I can say "please" instead of "huh" and people will understand me.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Sage

Have some LaRosa's pizza flown in..........

Bill
Old 03-14-2013, 10:23 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
This will be our first time. Should I take Cincinnati Chili?

Who else will be going?

I'm so excited. I can say "please" instead of "huh" and people will understand me.
Gracie,

I didn't know there was a Greater Cincinnati Club in TV. How long has it been in place? How many attend? Who is the primary contact? ???

Gene
Old 03-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by glgene View Post
Gracie,

I didn't know there was a Greater Cincinnati Club in TV. How long has it been in place? How many attend? Who is the primary contact? ???

Gene
I don't know any of the answers. But we are going tonight to find out.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,178 Times in 834 Posts

Hi Gracie
Mrs. Blueash and I will also be attending our first session today. Just putting our toes in the water. More interested in people than food..
Old 03-14-2013, 01:29 PM

Oh, Man! Yous guys are gonna have such fun. I wish I could be there to meet you all. I won't be moving until the end of April and it seems to be takin' a coon's age to get there!

Gracie, my favorite is a five-way and a pop. I also miss "through the garden" sandwiches and Creamy Whips.

Again, have fun!
Old 03-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolSells View Post
Oh, Man! Yous guys are gonna have such fun. I wish I could be there to meet you all. I won't be moving until the end of April and it seems to be takin' a coon's age to get there!

Gracie, my favorite is a five-way and a pop. I also miss "through the garden" sandwiches and Creamy Whips.

Again, have fun!
I went tonite, with my favorite hubby, and had such a fun time. I was positive there could never be anyone from my high school since it was very small, and surprise, there were 3 others!
Apparently this group is just forming and this was the 2nd meeting and is purely social and fun! I intend to go again!
We got to see Gracie and Sweetie, and sat with Mr. and Mrs. Blueash! What a fun evening!
Old 03-14-2013, 10:15 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glgene View Post
Gracie,

Gene
The Greater Cincinnati Club, to be called The Cincinnati Club in the future, has had 2 monthly meetings, including tonite. It will meet on the 2nd Thursday at SeaBreeze, and while the room has a limit, tonight it was not quite full. I will get you contact information and PM you. Okay?
Old 03-15-2013, 04:14 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyc6 View Post
The Greater Cincinnati Club, to be called The Cincinnati Club in the future, has had 2 monthly meetings, including tonite. It will meet on the 2nd Thursday at SeaBreeze, and while the room has a limit, tonight it was not quite full. I will get you contact information and PM you. Okay?

It was WONDERFUL! The room was filled with people who don't honk at people when they stop at stop signs.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:27 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
It was WONDERFUL! The room was filled with people who don't honk at people when they stop at stop signs.
Gracie,

Ahhh...my kind of people! There is too much honking going on today (seriously).

Gene
Old 03-15-2013, 05:42 AM
Sage

Quote:
Gracie, did you notice if there were people from the surrounding areas (Dayton) as well, or is it strictly Cincinnati.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:07 PM

Unfortunately I was in Cincy on the 14th. Found out why I moved to FL. I was about to put it on my calendar when I noticed they changed the name from "greater" to Cincinnati Club. Does this mean that a Hoosier is not welcome living in an adjoining county? I bought a new Cincinnati Reds baseball cap and the first day back had it on at Arbys where I met a fellow Hoosier who asked me where I was from because of my hat. Nice lady and conversation ensued.. And yes, I had my 3-way and a white castle, but ran out of time for LaRosas.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Sage

There was at least one person from Dayton and they changed it from Greater Cincinnati Club to Cincinnati club because people were looking under "C". It still is greater and there was such a big turn out that the organizers are reluctant to advertise in further, So Mark your calendar. It is the second Thursday of the month at Seabreeze.

Thank you so much my friend from Fairfield for messaging me. When you came up to me for some reason I didn't connect that it was you. I am sorry. It dawned on me later that I had been communicating with you on and off for some time. That happens a lot to me when I meet a person with a REAL name.

There were folks from Lebanon, Mason, West Chester, Clifton, Deer Park, a lot of parishes on the west side, Milford, Loveland, Clermont county, Norwood, Mount Washington, Reading, Delhi and I just went blank to three areas inside 275. AND of course the areas on the OTHER side of the Ohio river.

A lot of nice folks from home.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

Does anyone know when the next meeting is? I really want to join. It might help with my missing so many people.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 07-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Default Sure Missing that Graeter's ice cream!

I was so excited to read this thread about Cincinnati. I lived and taught in West Chester(Lakota) for 20 years. We are closing on our house in Pinellas this week and will move in August from Wilmington, NC. Hope to make it to the next Cincy meeting! Love this blog and am anxious to meet everyone from Cincinnati area!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.