Tesla Owners club

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2019, 01:39 AM
Gold member
Default Tesla Owners club

About 12 Tesla owners met for the 1st time at TooJays in Brownwood on Saturday.
I know there are many more Teslas out there and we would love to get to know you all.
A Facebook Group was just started. “The Villages Tesla Owners”, please join!!
Tentative plans are to get together monthly with ideas for Car Shows and socials in the future.
We have not made it an “official” Villages club yet. Please message me if you are inrerested in joining!
Old 12-27-2019, 09:24 PM

Dotti,

My name is Ed Hermann. My wife Mary & I just got our 2020 Tesla Model 3 a month ago. I would really like to join a club that has a main focus on learning how to run this vehicle. There are a million experiences we all can share, and the smarter we are about our Teslas, the more effective the vehicle can be for us. Is there any interest in going this direction, just like our computer clubs do here in The Villages? Social engagements are fine, but the true value of the club, I think, could be better spent sharing information. Our vehicles are constantly being updated, so I'm sure we'll never be without issues to talk about.

Please call me if you're interested.

Ed Hermann
352-461-3478
Old 01-20-2020, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti105 View Post
About 12 Tesla owners met for the 1st time at TooJays in Brownwood on Saturday.
I know there are many more Teslas out there and we would love to get to know you all.
A Facebook Group was just started. “The Villages Tesla Owners”, please join!!
Tentative plans are to get together monthly with ideas for Car Shows and socials in the future.
We have not made it an “official” Villages club yet. Please message me if you are inrerested in joining!
I own 2019 Model 3 Tesla and recently moved into the villages in the Sumter area. Would very much like to become a member of the Tesla Club
Closed Thread

Tags
tesla, club, owners, villages, car

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.