NASCAR Club Information

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2015, 09:03 PM
Default NASCAR Club Information

Hello!

Does anyone have contact information for the NASCAR Club? My husband and I recently moved to the Villages and heard about it, but we cannot find any information about it.

Thank you for your assistance.

Debbie
Old 02-15-2015, 10:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

We are big NASCAR fans, I did contact the racing club, and they do not arrange buses to nascar tracks. AAA has a bus to the Daytona 500, probably sold out now, we are going. Just found a site for Homestead, planning on that also. Would like to go to Charlotte or Vegas. Try searing with the wording racing, otherwise, send me a PM, and I will check my email.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:32 AM
Sage

There is no NASCAR Club in TV. However, there IS The Villages Motor Racing Fan Club. Website: The Villages Motor Racing Fan Club

There are many NASCAR fans in the club, but they also enjoy other forms of racing, too.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
We are big NASCAR fans, I did contact the racing club, and they do not arrange buses to nascar tracks. AAA has a bus to the Daytona 500, probably sold out now, we are going. Just found a site for Homestead, planning on that also. Would like to go to Charlotte or Vegas. Try searing with the wording racing, otherwise, send me a PM, and I will check my email.

Been a member of the Villages Motor Racing Fan Club for the better part of six years. The club has a lot of Nascar fans. Up until about three or four years ago the club used to arrange bus trips to the three major events during speed weeks. Then the bus trips were reduced to the main event Daytona 500. For the last couple of years the AAA has been running the trips to the Daytona 500. If you get enough people together, you can always car pool.

Last edited by homeball; 02-16-2015 at 01:25 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.