Mail

Closed Thread
Old 07-26-2021, 08:42 PM
Default Mail

New resident. Having some trouble receiving mail. Sent myself a few things that didn’t arrive. Is there someone I can call? Thank you!
Old 07-26-2021, 09:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,463 Times in 3,089 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart2548 View Post
New resident. Having some trouble receiving mail. Sent myself a few things that didn’t arrive. Is there someone I can call? Thank you!
First, welcome to the Villages!
Second - you're posting in the "clubs" forum, and your question is more appropriate in the "new to the villages" forum since the mail system isn't a club.
Third - if it's USPS (postal service, normal mail), then you should be sending it to your actual street address, and the post office will deliver it to the postal station assigned to you, in the post box assigned to you. You would pick it up by unlocking the box with a key you were given when you closed on the property.

If you didn't get a key, I believe you'd need to contact the post office directly. But if you bought a "new" home from The Villages Real Estate, then you should ask them for the key, since it should've come with your closing package.

There is a fee for those keys, so you won't want to have to pay for something you should've gotten already.
Old 07-27-2021, 04:25 AM
Veteran member

This is the sole post office that delivers all mail to The Villages Post Office in Lady Lake, FL - Hours and Location
Old 07-28-2021, 06:38 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,106 Times in 1,338 Posts

Good luck with the po.
Closed Thread

Tags
mail, call, arrive, didn’t, things

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.