Polo Ridge Social Club Meeting this week

Closed Thread
Old 06-26-2022, 12:36 AM
Thumbs up Polo Ridge Social Club Meeting this week

The Polo Ridge Social Club will meet this Tuesday, June 28, at 6:00 p.m. in the Laurel Manor Washington Room. Doors open at 5:30. The meeting will feature a musical duo—TAKE2. Come and be enthralled by their rendition of 60s and 70s music. This is a BYOB meeting. The club will supplement the meeting with packaged cookies.

If you live in Polo Ridge and aren’t a member yet, or if you’re membership has lapsed, you can sign up at the door that evening. Consider this your personal invitation to come and join us. Each month we have the company of our neighbors and friends and enjoy great entertainment.

Last month we were joined by the Central States Club and entertained by the Doggie Circus. Approximately 100 members from both clubs attended the evening and enjoyed many, many laughs! What a great evening! What is even better is that the donations for the evening totaled $621.50 which will be sent to the Dynamic Dog Club’s Charity, Patriot Service Dogs (a link is not allowed here but they can be found on the web after a quick search).

We hope to see YOU Tuesday!
Old 10-09-2022, 06:01 AM

I live in Polo Ridge. Can I get up to date info please.
Old 10-10-2022, 08:19 AM
Default More about the Polo Ridge Social Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathe View Post
I live in Polo Ridge. Can I get up to date info please.
Hi! Thank you for your interest in the social club.

We meet again on October 25 for our Octoberfest dinner and entertainment (including special German dancing). You'll find our newsletter and upcoming events schedule on our website at poloridgeclub.com.

Dues are $10/year. Some of our events do require reservations and additional costs for meals (for example, the Octoberfest), but the costs are minimal and well worth the price.

Please let me know if you have additional questions!

Pam
Closed Thread

Tags
club, meeting, polo

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.