LSA Aviation

Closed Thread
Old 08-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default LSA Aviation

Looking for LSA pilots and aircraft. Moving to Villages in the next year or so. Just sold my PA32-300R. Looking for flying buddies down there-when I'm not playing golf .
Old 08-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,204 Times in 740 Posts

Hi Challenger,

We are not in TV at this time, but I might be able to point you in the right direction to find some people to ask. I cannot connect you specifically to LSA info, but you know how pilots are. You just have to find some pilots and you will be on your way to narrowing the search for LSA pilots there.

First of all, there is a club in TV called the "Airplane Hangar Flyers." It meets in the historic section. I think there are all kinds of pilots in that club, talking about flying.

I am linking you here to a really long list. It is all the clubs of TV. If you scroll down the A's, you will see the "Airplane Hangar Flyers" and the contact information. Here is the link:

http://virginiatrace.com/clubs/club_contacts080310.pdf

You might like to attend a meeting and maybe there, you can find somebody to help you find the kind of flying you are looking for.

Also, I bet you know about airport bums. Well, if you go over to Leesburg, you might find some. And those airport bums always know what is going on around the airport.

Good luck with your search and Happy Flying.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 08-23-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Platinum member

Last Sunday's paper has a column about meetings for pilots. I think it is in the paper on the fourth Sunday of each month.

My husband is a WWII vet and retired airline captain. He went to the Hanger Flyers meeting for the first time last Saturday, had a nice time and plans to go again next month.

Last edited by starflyte1; 08-23-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.