Rotary is Service above Self

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2020, 11:01 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Rotary is Service above Self

If you are interested in volunteering, fellowship and meeting new people , please consider The Rotary Club of the Villages

Our Club has nearly 90 members who work constantly to make this a better world.

Over the past 5 years , the Club has raised about $1,000,000 that has been distributed mainly to local charity organizations and scholarships. With these funds we have supplemented capital and operating efforts in several local public schools . We have help fund food banks, provided scholarship funds to over 100 deserving students helped groups that advocate for children and more. Internationally we have sponsored Grant Funding for 9 cleft Lip/Palate medical missions to Central and South America . These missions served more than 250 very poor children and changed the course of their lives forever. We support Alzheimer research, Veterans programs and more.

If you are a former Rotarian from Cold Country you will find the most energetic club in all of Florida right here in TV. Interested? Private Message me (Dick)
Old 02-27-2020, 08:20 AM

As a retired Rotarian from "Cold Country", I applaud your efforts. Maybe one day I will join you, simply too busy at the moment with http://thevillagerockers.com/
The Village Rockers is now forming. Stay "tuned" for further details about this new club for musicians, singers and spectators. Send us your name and email address. We will put you on our email list for news, updates, meeting times and playdates.
Old 02-28-2020, 03:03 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockandroller View Post
As a retired Rotarian from "Cold Country", I applaud your efforts. Maybe one day I will join you, simply too busy at the moment with http://thevillagerockers.com/
Hoping to have you join us soon. Rotary Veterans are always valuable to our efforts

Tags
club, local, missions, funds, rotary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.