Theme Park Club?????????

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2022, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triflex View Post
We just signed up for Universal Annual Pass this week.

Albeit, I got rid of the Disney Pass after their anti-white screed they put out over the Summer/Fall. Dumped every bit of Disney product/merch in the trash.

I'd only been to Universal once years ago and just to one side. Enjoying it so far til they do something stupid. They also have a new park opening over the next couple of years. Perfect timing IMO.
I love Universal! I would love to get a club started if someone is interested in helping me
Old 01-01-2022, 08:19 AM

If you post your planned trip a few weeks in advance I bet you could get a small group together. We would certainly consider joining you but not for another 3 months until Omicron has burned out.
Greg & Terri
Old 01-01-2022, 08:21 AM
Default Count Us In

We return in 3 months (reverse snowbirds) and would be willing to help set up a club.
Greg & Terri
Old 01-01-2022, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg L View Post
We return in 3 months (reverse snowbirds) and would be willing to help set up a club.
Greg & Terri
We're also reverse snowbirds (returning in April) and would love to get a club started. If we could find a full time resident to head it up, I'd be happy to do whatever I could while we are there.
Old 01-01-2022, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triflex View Post
We just signed up for Universal Annual Pass this week.

Albeit, I got rid of the Disney Pass after their anti-white screed they put out over the Summer/Fall. Dumped every bit of Disney product/merch in the trash.

I'd only been to Universal once years ago and just to one side. Enjoying it so far til they do something stupid. They also have a new park opening over the next couple of years. Perfect timing IMO.
Have you rode the new Velocicoaster yet? My wife and kids say it is the best coaster they have ever rode. Thrill rides tend to make me nauseous, so I usually limit myself to one per park visit. I saved that for Hagrid when we were there in November.
Old 01-01-2022, 02:04 PM
Send a message via AIM to newgirl

Just post you want company on one of your groups and they will come!
Old 01-01-2022, 06:52 PM

There's a waiting list?!😳
Old 01-01-2022, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator_Girl View Post
There's a waiting list?!😳
There are waiting lists to join the Mickey Fanatics and the Goofy Villagers. I don't know if the limit of people that can join is set by the individual club or if the village rules limits the number of people a club can have.
Old 01-01-2022, 08:59 PM

I rode it this week. It was intense. Super fast and non-stop fast. You spend a lot of time upside down with no shoulder restraints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjdmlhw View Post
Have you rode the new Velocicoaster yet? My wife and kids say it is the best coaster they have ever rode. Thrill rides tend to make me nauseous, so I usually limit myself to one per park visit. I saved that for Hagrid when we were there in November.
Old 01-02-2022, 03:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjdmlhw View Post
There are waiting lists to join the Mickey Fanatics and the Goofy Villagers. I don't know if the limit of people that can join is set by the individual club or if the village rules limits the number of people a club can have.
It’s the club who decides on number of members. However the meeting rooms have a person limit, and both clubs are first come, unless there is a special event then you have online sign up.

During off season, meetings are close to capacity. High season, people stand in line up to an hour early, and those who come later don’t get in.

Tags
club, villagers, wanting, gardens, universal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.