Woodworker shop in TV

Closed Thread
Old 11-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Default Woodworker shop in TV

I am interested in connecting with folks who regularly use TV Woodworking shop and participate in club activities there. Also, I saw in recent meeting minutes on their website that TV is considering the building of a second wood shop facility on the south end near Fenney. Is this true? Anyway, would love to learn more about the club and activities there. Thanks!
Old 11-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPelota View Post
<snip> I saw in recent meeting minutes on their website that TV is considering the building of a second wood shop facility on the south end near Fenney. Is this true? <snip>
Those meeting minutes are the only place this has been published so far. There has been nothing publicly published that indicates plans like that.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Sage

I would also like to hear info for my husband. He heard from someone that it is hard to get on the machines. Does anyone know? Is there training available on how to use the machines?
Old 11-07-2017, 12:59 PM

The wood shop is used by the developer as a sales tool and you find out after you buy that it is overcrowded.
A wood shop is needed between 466A and 44. A Fenny location will further disenfranchise Villagers between 466A and 44.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:48 PM

Hi there, I have seen their website and it is actually quite comprehensive. They do offer instruction and have a system in place to monitor the use of the machines and making sure people use them safely. I was just interested in talking to someone who actually goes there on a regular basis. Since I am going to be moving to Fenney, I am interested in the prospects of a second shop closer.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPelota View Post
Hi there, I have seen their website and it is actually quite comprehensive. They do offer instruction and have a system in place to monitor the use of the machines and making sure people use them safely. I was just interested in talking to someone who actually goes there on a regular basis. Since I am going to be moving to Fenney, I am interested in the prospects of a second shop closer.
Good to know. He has started buying his own equipment but then there is still the hot garage so hoping they build another one.
Closed Thread

Tags
shop, club, activities, end, south

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.