World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2021, 10:52 PM
Cool World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic

Hello everyone! My husband and I play World of Warcraft Burning Crusade (classic).
I wasn't sure if there were any others that played in The Villages or not?
Our guild is currently recruiting for the next content release. We are on the Mankrik - Horde server. If you play or would like to try and pick it up, whether for the first time or if you played originally, give us a holler! My character is Draca and my hubby is Sanjeet.
Hopefully see you in Outlands!!
Old 09-08-2021, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahS View Post
Hello everyone! My husband and I play World of Warcraft Burning Crusade (classic).
I wasn't sure if there were any others that played in The Villages or not?
Our guild is currently recruiting for the next content release. We are on the Mankrik - Horde server. If you play or would like to try and pick it up, whether for the first time or if you played originally, give us a holler! My character is Draca and my hubby is Sanjeet.
Hopefully see you in Outlands!!
I played WoW so long ago I can even remember...heheh. I seriously doubt there would be any way to recover any of my old characters. Would starting over with a brand new character even be feasible for your guild?

I play a couple of other MMO's, but would love to play with some folks from TV. :
Closed Thread

Tags
played, world, play, classic, crusade

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.