Are you part of a Club in The Villages

Old 09-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Administrator
Default Are you part of a Club in The Villages

We have added a new feature to Talk of the Villages. If you notice in the navigation bar at the top of the page you will see a new section called 'CLUBS'. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive listing for clubs in The Villages that is easily accessible, organized, and updated for the users of TOTV.

If you belong to a club and would like to register the information here you can do this for FREE by clicking on the link provided.

The Villages CLUBS - Talk of The Villages Florida

We hope you enjoy this new feature and thank you for making TOTV such a great place!

Last edited by Ad poster; 11-20-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-18-2016, 08:44 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to thegryffin

I would like to update the information on the site as a facilitator of the Villages Prostate Cancer Education and Support. Currently there are two listings for our group. We are no longer called Man to Man and are not affiliated with the American Cancer Society who has rights to that name. The second listing can therefore be deleted. The other items for updating are the phone numbers associated with our group and neither are correct. I would do the updating myself or just give you this phone number to replace the others: "Steve Griffin 603-224-8602". Thank you. Steve
Old 07-07-2017, 05:36 PM
fw102807

I have been trying to update info for the Camaro club but cannot get anyone to respond.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.