Calling all Iowa Hawkeye Fans

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Default Calling all Iowa Hawkeye Fans

In conjunction with the U of Iowa Alumni Association we now have a "Iowa Game Watch Location" here in The Villages. This week vs. Illinois State University (9/5) we will be at RICCIARDI's in Brownwood Square. We will have a private room with food and bev specials. The next 2 weeks we will be at Gator's Dockside in Brownwood. Next week vs Iowa State. Come join and root on the Hawks, or the Cyclones if you desire. For more info or future locations call 563-349-8737.

Last edited by Kent4Cardinals; 09-08-2015 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent4Cardinals View Post
In conjunction with the U of Iowa Alumni Association we now have a "Iowa Game Watch Location" here in The Villages. This week vs. Illinois State University (9/5) we will be at RICCIARDI's in Brownwood Square. We will have a private room with food and bev specials. The next 2 weeks we will be at Gator's Dockside in Brownwood. Next week vs Iowa State. Come join and root on the Hawks, or the Cyclones if you desire. For more info or future locations call 563-349-8737.
Kent4Cardinals, Hey I recognize the 563 area code. I spent the first 18 years of my life in Dubuque. Where in eastern Iowa are you from? I have lived in the Chicago area for 35+ years, but I will be in Dubuque visiting my Dad for the Labor Day weekend. I would so love to be back visiting in The Villages...maybe next year? Go Hawkeyes!
Old 09-05-2015, 07:00 AM

Fantastic - Great job on setting up the Iowa Hawkeyes game watch locations. We look forward to seeing a lot of Iowa fans at the game. If you aHawkeye fan come out and join the party. GO HAWKS!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2015, 06:51 PM

Thanks Kent for putting the Iowa Hawkeye watch locations. Everyone enjoyed the first 2015 Iowa football game with a win, good food, adult beverages and looking forward to next week - Iowa and Iowa State. Everyone (Iowa and Iowa State fans) come join the group for next weeks game. We would like to see a big crowd, and have lots of fun for the big interstate game. See everyone next Saturday for the game, prizes and lots of fun.
Closed Thread

Tags
iowa, state, week, brownwood, join, root, hawks, dockside, hawkeye, weeks, gators, cyclones, future, locations, call, 563-349-8737, info, desire, specials, bev, association, alumni, illinois, villages, game

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.