LSU Tigers Talk

Old 11-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Cool

Was a great weekend for us Louisiana Fans. LSU was a great game because of the win. Saints was a great game. In addition, ULL (Formerly USL - University of Soutwest Louisiana-Lafayette (my home town) won also. USL should find out this week bowl competition.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Default Wager Collected!

Now that I've collected my 5 dollar winnings, ready to live large! Where can I go to live it up with that kind of money?
Old 11-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Platinum member

UGH.... I lost $20 bucks last week, but not on football.

Kardashian's marriage lasted 72 days. I had 90 days in our Kardashian divorce pool. The winner had 75 days - he came closest.

Getting to be you can't depend on anything anymore.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaZen View Post
He did in fact coach the Tigers. Had a beautiful home on a lake near Baton Rouge. Dropped us like a hot rock for Miami. Dropped Miami for the Tide, and 5 mil per year. Geaux Tigers!
He's not the man you see on TV. Far from it. After five years at Bama and having a little insight to a little of what he's done to inspire his players and help in the community, especially following the tornado last April, we are mighty proud to have him in Alabama, not just the University!

I saw the press conference in Miami when the "jerk" reporter kept badgering him. I have never seen a coach talk about his future plans at a press conference. There is no doubt that Nick let the jerk get the best of him. At least he didn't pull a Spurrier!

Oh, did I fail to say "ROLL TIDE"!
Old 10-30-2012, 09:24 AM
Default LSU vs Bama

I have a friend visiting from LSU territory this week. She wants to get together with LSU fans. Do y'all meet anywhere here in TV?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.