Need tech assistance

Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2022, 08:15 AM
Smile Need tech assistance

I am in the process of "cutting the cord", changed everything, internet and mobile phone provider, got rid of land line and Direct TV. Signed up for You tube TV and bought Roku sticks. The issue is: can't get my printer hooked up and can't connect one TV to Roku. Need smart help, will compensate if accomplished.
Old 06-17-2022, 07:53 AM

I am curious if you have gotten this fixed?
Old 06-17-2022, 03:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,121 Times in 2,237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahayward65 View Post
I am in the process of "cutting the cord", changed everything, internet and mobile phone provider, got rid of land line and Direct TV. Signed up for You tube TV and bought Roku sticks. The issue is: can't get my printer hooked up and can't connect one TV to Roku. Need smart help, will compensate if accomplished.
Since you changed everything, you will need to go back and setup your printer as if it were new. If you have the instructions, start from there. If you do not have any of the original materials, then you will need to go to the manufacturers website and get the current drivers, etc. Depending on your setup you will need to enable WPS (typically a button on the router and on the printer), or enable WIFI printing by entering your WIFI name and password on the printer, or through the software driver on your computer.
I cannot provide any additional help without knowing a lot more details.
Old 06-17-2022, 06:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I had a problem with my printer not connecting and when I called for help they advised me to use a G-Mail account. I did so and bang zoom it worked like a charm. Who woulda thunk it?

What brand of printer do you have? You can fix these problems.
Old 08-30-2022, 02:43 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,131 Times in 811 Posts

My HP printer automatedly locked into my computer when turned on.
Old 08-30-2022, 08:24 PM
Veteran member
Default HP Print and Scan Dr.

If you have an HP printer, HP has a great, free utility called HP Print and Scan Dr. (HPPS). If your HP printer stops functioning properly, do a search for the utility, download it, and run it. It typically fixes most connectivity issues.
Closed Thread

Tags
roku, smart, tube, bought, compensate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.