You might be in risk of hackers

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 02-06-2020, 11:47 AM
Original Topic
TOTV SPONSOR
Default You might be in risk of hackers

Hi everyone! Microsoft announced that as of January 15th, Windows 7 will not be supported. We have been getting a lot of questions about this so we wanted to sent a PSA out to everyone here and answer anyone's questions.

Firstly, this "not supported" status does NOT mean that all of your files will be lost, nor will your computer immediately malfunction. It will still run and do everything for as long as you have the computer. BUT, it DOES mean that Microsoft will no longer send security updates to Windows 7 machines, which means that all Windows 7 users are at much HIGHER RISK at being hacked and have fraudulent activities on their computers.

While there will be a small new learning curve with Windows 10, the risk of being hacked is NOT worth it, especially for anyone that does banking at home or have any sensitive information such as birthday or credit cards on their computer.

I HIGHLY recommend everyone to upgrade their computer to Windows 10 to prevent HACKERS. Feel free to ask any questions and I’ll gladly answer to the best of my abilities.

Let us know if you need any help! Call us at: 352-328-7099

Love,
Orchard

Tags
windows, computer, questions, risk, hackers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.