Acer All-In-One

Closed Thread
Old 07-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Platinum member
Default Acer All-In-One

I ordered an Acer AZ3-615 series All-In-One (23" touchscreen) the other day. Even though I had some positive advice from a computer guy, I thought I would ask if anyone out there had any experience with these machines?
Old 07-07-2015, 06:15 AM

It is a good AIO computer.i5 cpu,8 gigs of ram and 1 terabyte of space.I would run a program called pc decrapifier The PC Decrapifier Wipes Unwanted Junk | The PC Decrapifier as the machine has a lot of bloatware. You don't need a antivirus/antimalware as win 8.1 has one built in: Microsoft Windows Defender. a 2nd program will slow the computer.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Default Acer All In One

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGUY View Post
I ordered an Acer AZ3-615 series All-In-One (23" touchscreen) the other day. Even though I had some positive advice from a computer guy, I thought I would ask if anyone out there had any experience with these machines?
You should do well with it. Suggestion, if you would like to have your desktop look like Win 7 - go to Ninite.com and download Classic Start.
or you can wait for the Win 10 upgrade. You can also download a free copy of Malwarebytes.com from Ninite as well. You can also consider
Glary Utilities from Ninite which has an uninstaller as well some very useful tools. Have fun with your new PC.

Last edited by lizboopy55; 07-07-2015 at 07:23 PM. Reason: formatting text
Closed Thread

Tags
all-in-one, acer, guy, computer, thought, machines, experience, positive, touchscreen, series, az3-615, ordered, advice, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.