Adobe Illustrator CS5

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2020, 01:13 PM
Default Adobe Illustrator CS5

I recently purchased a printed copy of the book "Classroom in a Book" for this product. Unfortunately the hard disc that comes in the back of the book is broken. To download the files online, I'd need to pay again for an ebook.

I'm hoping someone in The Villages has the disc for Classroom in a Book - Adobe Illustrator CS5 that I could borrow to download the class files. . .or if you have them on your Mac or PC, perhaps we could copy them to mine.

Thank you!

Pam
Old 02-14-2020, 01:15 PM
Default Adobe Illustrator CS5 - Class files for Classroom in a Book

I recently purchased a printed copy of the book "Classroom in a Book" for this product. Unfortunately the hard disc that comes in the back of the book is broken. To download the files online, I'd need to pay again for an ebook.

I'm hoping someone in The Villages has the disc for Classroom in a Book - Adobe Illustrator CS5 that I could borrow to download the class files. . .or if you have them on your Mac or PC, perhaps we could copy them to mine.

Thank you!

Pam
Old 02-15-2020, 12:04 PM

did you try the Library ? since its from 2010 it be hard find you should try E-bay

preowned you can get for $3 - 5 with free shipping
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.