Alexa and WVLG

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
I hope you two like the same shows!
The way I see it initially is that the T.V. should be handled the old fashioned way, with the remote. When I was living at home before remotes became popular I was the remote.

I'm not afraid of Alexa like some people are. What the hell is she going to hear that is that important anyway? My TOTV'S Password?
I need to learn more about how to operate it better. As of now, weather, date & time and Jokes and Jeopardy is about it.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
The way I see it initially is that the T.V. should be handled the old fashioned way, with the remote. When I was living at home before remotes became popular I was the remote.

I'm not afraid of Alexa like some people are. What the hell is she going to hear that is that important anyway? My TOTV'S Password?
I need to learn more about how to operate it better. As of now, weather, date & time and Jokes and Jeopardy is about it.
Almost forgot I had one til reading this thread yesterday. Usually use for temp. and as a timer. Now back to listening to WVLG like we used to when we moved here. Back then we had 5 TVs and all were on ch.99 on ComCrap with WVLG playing in the background and the weather on the screen.
Closed Thread

Tags
alexa, play, find, frequency, easy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.