budget program

Closed Thread
Old 06-19-2015, 12:46 PM
Sage
Default budget program

Can anyone suggest a simple personal budget planner for PC? I used MyBudgetPlanner for years but it's not available for my new computer
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 06-19-2015, 12:56 PM
Veteran member

I know people who use Mint: Money Manager, Bill Pay, Credit Score, Budgeting & Investing and are very pleased.

If you search for online budget planner, you will find many to choose from.
Old 06-19-2015, 01:39 PM
Default Can often make older programs compatible

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
Can anyone suggest a simple personal budget planner for PC? I used MyBudgetPlanner for years but it's not available for my new computer
If you're really looking for a newer and different program and not continue to use MyBudgetPlanner, then please disregard this. However, if you're disappointed that you can't continue to use it with your new computer, try this. It's worked for me on a couple of old programs and saved me a few $$.

I am assuming you have upgraded to Windows 8.1 because your programs web site says it works with Windows versions up to Windows 7.

The following is if you have Windows 8.1 (Windows 7 also has a similar function)

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows - Windows Help
Closed Thread

Tags
budget, years, mybudgetplanner, computer, program, suggest, planner, personal, simple

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.