Any favorite streaming tv service? (circa early 2021)

Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2021, 05:30 PM

I use spectrum for 49.99 a month which includes taxes modum and router. It’s a great deal and it works great. So satisfied with their internet. I stream well. No buffering
Old 02-25-2021, 05:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernon Hud View Post
I have All Access TV. I purchased this at Marion Market about 2 yrs ago now. With All Access, you can get any channel that you want, I mean any channel, I get U-Tube, netflix,amazon, NFL, NHL, NBA, NCAA, Golf, all baseball,HBO,Cinemax, I mean anything you want to watch, all around the world. The only country's I kept is Canada, Great Britian, and Ireland. They have this perfected so good now, I may get 2-3 bufferings a day, for maybe 3-5 seconds. I pay $45.00 per month, plus internet. I was paying $235.00 a month, now down to $ 90.00 a month, Internet, and TV. We go to MN in the summer for a few months, we take our 2 boxes with us, order internet, and we are set up in MN in 5 minutes or less. If you need more info, you can call me at 612-245-6880 Vern
The fellow back on post #31 is selling that as well. When I go Facebook Villages site there are 5 people selling those, the Market of Marion, even on Amazon who makes and sells the legal Firestick will have those for sale by a third party. It's a gray area, you're legal to view as long as you don't download any material, what's the definition of download, is that to view, the NFL might have something to say about that.

So the FCC has busted a few sellers in the past few months, but chances you as a homowner will probably not get busted. My neighbor who's had his jail-break Firestick for a couple of years, he has letters all the time from Comcast Xfinity Internet warning him to stay off those sites, he just throws them away and keeps watching.

I don't know, maybe I don't like breaking the law. If you're really sharp, you can watch videos on youtube and make your own jail-break Firestick. However, if I had one, I wouldn't broadcast it too far.

This whole subject was discussed in December.

Is it legal to get TV for free with the Firestick they sell at the Flea Market?
Closed Thread

Tags
service, streaming, channel, favorite, options

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.